Adamantite Scrap is a special Upgrade Material in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Adamantite Scrap is required for upgrading Prosthetic Tools, and can be found in several Locations and as a drop from certain Enemies.
Adamantite Scrap Usage
- Bring this material to The Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to upgrade the Prosthetic Tools.
- 2 are needed for Golden Vortex
- 2 are needed for Sparking Axe
- 2 are needed for Leaping Flame
- 2 are needed for Sen Throw
- 4 are needed for Piercing Sabimaru
- 2 are needed for Purple Fume Spark
- 5 are needed for Lazulite Shuriken
- 4 are needed for Lazulite Sabimaru
- 5 are needed for Lazulite Axe
Where to Find Adamantite Scrap
- Ashina Castle: Dropped by purple ninja near Antechamber Idol (Late-Game)
- Spear Adept (rare loot drop) [unlocked by any two boosts in item discovery]
- Sold by the Merchant: Exiled Memorial Mob for 600 Sen
- Ashina Depths - 1 can be found inside the temple of the Mist Noble.
- Mibu Village - From the shrine with the sake, grapple up and go along the wall to pick up 1.
- Mibu Village - 1 can be found behind the structure and outside of the house where the drinking NPC is found.
- Mibu Village - Travel to the Mibu Village idol and leave the idol toward the village and lake. Once at the lake jump in and swim toward the right side where the dock is located - you can grapple up here. Once grappled up, go straight ahead and down into the ravine. You'll find the item along with a Pine Resin Ember which is located on the house at the end of the ravine.
- Fountainhead Palace - chance to be dropped by the enemies wearing masks.
- Fountainhead Palace - from the large courtyard, you can acquire 1 inside the building where there is a flute player and beasts.
- Fountainhead Palace - 1 can be acquired inside the house where a 1x masked guard with a polearm, and a red-robbed noble can be found.
- Fountainhead Palace - there is 1 lying around the area where the Sakura Bull of the Palace is encountered.
- Fountainhead Palace - dive underneath the building where the woman standing on a rooftop is found, where you'll find 1 on the roof of a half-sunken building; and 1 more can be acquired inside the cave of the Great Carp - but beware to head inside the cave once the Great Carp is dead.
- Whilst affected by Sinister Burden from the Demon Bell, Straw-Hat Monks outside the front door of the Main Hall Sculptor Idol will have a chance to drop Adamantite Scrap after certain bosses have been killed - Guardian Ape seems to be a guaranteed trigger. They will not drop Adamantite before this is triggered. Equip the Golden Vortex and charge it right before leaving the front door. Then run up to the two monks and let the Vortex make you rich. Run back in and rest. To save emblems, use the Ceremonial Tanto after each rest.
Adamantite Scrap Notes & Tips
- Players can only carry a maximum of 99 material
- Other notes...