Aged Feather Mist Raven
|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Aged Feather Mist Raven is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Aged Feather Mist Raven
- R2: Mist Stance. When attacked in this stance, instantly move in the direction chosen with L.
- R2 after being hit : Mist Raven. Same effect as Mist Stance, useful to get out of a combo.
- This gives you a teleport of sorts through enemies, granting some invulnerability.
- This tool does not work against grab attacks.
- It costs 2 Spirit Emblems.
- Upgrade: Great Feather Mist Raven
Where to find Aged Feather Mist Raven in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Mist Raven
- You need 600 Sen, 2x Scrap Magnetite, 1x Lump of Fat Wax, and 2x Black Gunpowder to obtain this upgrade
Aged Feather Mist Raven Notes & Tips
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- This version of the Mist Raven allows you to use the teleport after you've been hit, in case you mistime Mist Stance or just need to get away from a bad situation after being struck.
- Both the Aged Feather Mist Raven and the Great Feather Mist Raven can be used to perform Lightning Reversal. This will negate the chip damage taken upon doing a regular Lightning Reversal. Keep in mind that you will have to teleport upwards into the air upon activating the Mist Raven as teleporting in any other direction will bring you into contact with the ground and still apply the Shock status.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ah the most uselesss upgrade for a prosthetic tool.
If you're playing with mist raven you're playing with the dark souls mindset and you NEED to get out of that mindset to enjoy Sekiro.
So the difference between the base tool & this upgrade is that it allows you to use the tool during an enemy's combo?
Upgrading to the Aged Feather cost 600 sen for me. Was that a mistype on the page or do the prices of upgrades increase after a certain time/event?
Getting poisoned with this tool is so much fun, just teleporting like a madman
Hm... "Aged Feather" Dark Souls easter egg???
What does it do? What is the best way to use it?