Aged Feather Mist Raven
|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Aged Feather Mist Raven is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Aged Feather Mist Raven
- R2: Mist Stance. When attacked in this stance, instantly move in the direction chosen with L.
- R2 after being hit : Mist Raven. Same effect as Mist Stance, useful to get out of a combo.
- This gives you a teleport of sorts through enemies, granting some invulnerability.
- This tool does not work against grab attacks.
- It costs 2 Spirit Emblems.
- Upgrade: Great Feather Mist Raven
Where to find Aged Feather Mist Raven in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Mist Raven
- You need 500 Sen, 2x Scrap Magnetite, 1x Lump of Fat Wax, and 2x Black Gunpowder to obtain this upgrade
Aged Feather Mist Raven Notes & Tips
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- This version of the Mist Raven allows you to use the teleport after you've been hit, in case you mistime Mist Stance or just need to get away from a bad situation after being struck.