Ako's Spiritfall is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to increase one's Vitality and Posture damage for 15 seconds.
Ako's Spiritfall Usage
- Increases damage by 12.5% for 30 seconds.
- This increases to 45 seconds with the Devotion Latent Skill.
- Consumes 2 Spirit Emblems on use. The item is not consumed upon use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Ako's Spiritfall
- Dropped upon defeat by the Headless in the dark cave near the Underbridge Valley idol in Ashina Outskirts (shortcut to the Demon Bell).
Ako's Spiritfall Notes & Tips
- Ako's Spiritfall, as well as all Headless Spiritfall items, have unlimited usage (aside from the 2 spirit emblem cost)
- Ako's Spiritfall's effect does not stack with Ako's Sugar.
- Can be paired with Divine Confetti to increase damage against all enemies, particularly useful for reaching the stagger threshold of certain bosses faster.
- Has a shorter duration than the candy, making the Spiritfall more of a backup than a replacement for the Sugar.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the spirit emblem cost from 3 to 2 and increased the duration to match that of Ako's Sugar.