Anayama the Peddler Information
Anayama the Peddler information or lore description goes here.
- Location: Anayama the Peddler Can be found at Ashina Outskirts just before the Chained Ogre.This is near the Outskirts Wall - Stairway idol, by a remnant of Emma and Kuro.
- Can also be found in the Hirata Estate looting.
- Progression: Anayama's stock increases as you progress his quest.
- Combat: Players may kill Anayama the Peddler only in Hirata Estate (doing so will make him disappear from Ashina Outskirts, making it impossible to obtain the Phantom Kunai from him. You can buy it later from the donation box next to Hanbei the Undying).
- Rewards: Finishing a quest grants X, killing them grants Y
- Paying him 10 Sen will give you information about Hirata Estate and you will find out you were looking for something.
- Paying him 20 Sen after this will get him to tell you where the Flame Vent is in Hirata Estate. This is done via the Flame Barrel Memo
- If you already have it, you get 2x Oil as a consolation prize.
- Anayama then informs you he's expanding and wants you to find "What the Ashina Samurai Want"
- You obtain this information in Ashina Castle by Eavesdropping. Go to the Old Grave Sculptor Idol and go back through the gate where there's 2 enemies, of which one the spear guy. Kill them both and head towards the bridge, where you can Eavesdrop these two guards. The Ashina want salt. After giving the Peddler this information, rest at the idol and his stock will increase.
- Anayama asks you for an employee to loot the battlefield for him. Someone strong and big.
- You can send him Kotaro after he is given the Red and White Pinwheel. Choosing not to tell Kotaro to go to Anayama when prompted, or giving Kotaro the White Pinwheel at any point, will lock him into the end of his own sub-quest.
- You cannot send Jinzaemon Kumano to Anayama despite both he and Kotaro being eligible for the Abandoned Dungeon questline.
- After the siege on Ashina Castle, (If Kotaro is sent to assist him) Anayama will now move his location to the opposite side of the gate where his shop is normally found .
After you buy information, the merchant will stock up on items as follows
|Item & Quantity||Price (Sen)|
|50 Sen Paid|
|8x Ceramic Shard||20|
|6x Fistful of Ash||30|
|5x Light Coin Purse||110|
|1x Phantom Kunai||3000|
|Inform him of Salt|
|5x Gokan's Sugar||80|
|2x Yashariku's Sugar||130|
|2x Heavy Coin Purse||550|
|Black Gunpowder (Infinite)||150|
|Scrap Iron (Infinite)||150|
|Send him Kotaro|
|Ako's Sugar (Infinite)||120|
|4x Scrap Magnetite||300|
|3x Yellow Gunpowder||300|
|3x Lump Of Fat Wax||300|
|1x Promissory Note (after the Ministry attacks)||1|
|Have Dragon's Tally Board|
|Divine Confetti (Infinite)||300|
- If Kotaro is sent to work for him
- "Good sir, you have one hell of an eye on you! You've found me a fine specimen. Not only is he strong, but he doesn't mind looting corpses neither. Thanks to you I've got piles of weapons, and I'm loaded with cash! Not to mention some new items in stock. Here, have a look."
- (Exiting dialogue) "Thanks to you, sales are soaring higher than a dragon! Maybe one day soon I'll be the top merchant in all of Ashina. If you're ever in a pinch, I'll hire you in a flash." (Sekiro: "No.") "You're a hard fish to land. Playing hard to get, I like it. In any case, come again soon."
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: ??
- The Promissory Note can only be obtained if Kotaro was sent to Anayama (he saves him albeit only briefly).
- Rot Essence:Newcomer
- If the player has already encountered him in Hirata Estate, he will not ask the player if he remembers "that night"
- You will NOT be able to purchase Ako Sugar from Anayama when you enter the last phase of the Ashina Castle. It is strongly advised that you purchase these if you follow his quest line or you can farm them from the monks at Senpou Temple Mt. Kongo.
- Anayama presumably looted Lady Butterfly's original Phantom Kunai from the Hirata Estate after Wolf defeated her during the attack three years prior to the events of the game. Note that, as a Tier 4 upgrade, it is initially a waste of Sen if bought early, given the player will not have the prerequisites materials or upgrades to craft it until much later into the game.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the initial cost of buying information from him required to make him open up his shop.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!