Antidote Powder is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to heal Sekiro from the status abnormality "Poison", and for a time decreases Poison buildup while increasing Poison resistance.
Antidote Powder Usage
How to Find Antidote Powder
- Dropped by Enemies upon death.
- Scattered occasionally throughout the landscape.
- Hirata Estate - Given by a female NPC inside one of the locked houses upon exiting Anayama's courtyard.
- Fujioka the Info Broker - Unlimited amount, for 100 sen.
- Toxic Memorial Mob - Unlimited amount, for 120 sen
- Sunken Valley - Chance to be dropped by some bayonet enemies.
- Sunken Valley Passage - 1x can be looted near the Serpent's cave.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - From the Ni-Oh gate. Now go right from the gate and into the tall grass. You'll be able to ambush some patrolling monks on a path ahead. Loot 1x Ako's Sugar from near the main path, then continue right toward 4x Spirit Emblem. After getting them, drop down one ledge to obtain 1x Light Coin Purse, 3x Antidote Powder.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - From the part of the walkthrough, "Straw & Blades" there would be a corner in the courtyard where the items would be.
Antidote Powder Notes & Tips
- In the Senpou Temple there are several to be found:
- Other notes...