Ashina Soldier (Matchlock Rifle) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Ashina Soldier (Matchlock Rifle) Location
Ashina Soldier (Matchlock Rifle) Rewards
- Black Gunpowder
- Yellow Gunpowder
- Fistful of Ash
- Ceramic Shard
- Pacifying Agent (Abandoned Dungeon)
- 1701-2090 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Ashina Soldier (Matchlock Rifle) Notes & Tips
- These enemies will strike at long distance and can inflict heavy damage to Sekiro.
- Their rifle shots cannot be fully blocked and will inflict chip damage. They can, however, be deflected.
- As with other projectiles, their shots will inflict more damage on Sekiro when he is in midair.
- Rifle Guards are often accompanied by other guards to back them up.
- They don't perform well in close quarters combat and have poor posture and vitality, often dying in two regular attacks depending on the player's Attack Power. They can still block/deflect incoming attacks and bash the player with their muskets for less damage than their projectiles.