Bandit (Axe) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Bandit (Axe) Location
Bandit (Axe) Rewards
- Scrap Iron
- Regular version: 1999-2080 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
- Mist version: 1229 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Bandit (Axe) Notes & Tips
- It is almost impossible to normally stun this enemy, so it is recommended
to stealth kill them whenever possible.
- Due to additional armor plating, this enemy's posture can't be broken as easily as others bandit variations.
- His attacks deal great damage, but are slower compared to katana-wielding bandits.
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Unlike all the other hirata bandits, he doesn't flinch when you hit him so watch out for his heavy attack.