Bandit (Fire Bow and Katana)
Bandit (Fire Bow and Katana) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Bandit (Fire Bow and Katana) Location
Bandit (Fire Bow and Katana) Rewards
- Drops either Dousing Powder or Oil almost every time you kill one.
- Regular version: 1837 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
- Mist version: 1229 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Bandit (Fire Bow and Katana) Notes & Tips
- Bandit (Fire Bow and Katana)s will fire flaming arrows at the player, dealing heavy damage and Burn status effect.
- They will sometimes fire 2 or 3 arrows at a quicker rate of fire. Therefore, rushing to attack straight ahead if you see them inmediately aiming another arrow at you is not advised.
- Should one get close, they will put away their bow and pull out a sword to engage in melee combat. There is a window of attack during the animation in which they do this.
- They aren't particularly resilient to melee attacks and can be defeated in just one blow (two if your attack power is 1). As such, they are weaker than the Bandit (Katana and Torch).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!