Bandit (Katana and Shield)
Bandit (Katana and Shield) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Bandit (Katana and Shield) Location
Bandit (Katana and Shield) Rewards
- 1x Pellet
- 1999-2080 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Bandit (Katana and Shield) Notes & Tips
- The Loaded Axe is the most effective prosthetic tool for dealing with them; when the Bandit (Katana and Shield) is directly facing the player, using the axe will break their shield and posture at the same time, granting an instant deathblow.
- If they have their backs turned, or even facing sideways from the player, using the axe can't break their shield.
- Is possible to defeat them without using the axe; by running tight circles around them and strike them in the back, as they can't turn as fast as the player. The window of opportunity is small, but with practice it can be done quickly.
- it is also possible to jump onto their shield by running up to them and double jump onto them, this will cause the Bandit (Katana and Shield) to use his Shield charge attack that can be easily side step or dodge to have them charge right pass you and leaving there back wide open to attack.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The shinobi fears the plank...
You can also simply stand still and strike once, they'll generally push you away with their shield, which you can deflect. If you do this a couple of times you can break their posture. However they also have the tendency to stand still, and not take the bait, so I'd advise using the axe as it will be faster.
Added some info about triggering The Shielded Bandit Charge attack that can be easily use to get behind them and leave them wide open to attack