Battlefield Memorial Mob
Battlefield Memorial Mob Information
- Location: Battlefield Memorial Mob is a Merchant that is located just after the Gyoubu Oniwa fight, just above the arena towards the castle.
- To get there from the Ashina Castle Gate Sculptor's Idol, travel to the idol, turn around 180 degrees, and then go up the staircase. Follow the wall closest to the battlefield until you reach him.
- Dragon's Blood Droplet - 180 Sen the first time, then increasing cost per purchase
- Antidote Powder - 30 Sen
- Fistful of Ash - 30 Sen
- Light Coin Purse 110 Sen
- Heavy Coin Purse - 550 Sen
- Robert's Firecrackers (may have been bought previously) - 500 Sen
- Gourd Seed (limit: 1)- 1000 Sen
- Crow's Bed Memorial Mob - near Outskirts Wall - Gate Path Idol in Ashina Outskirts.
- Dungeon Memorial Mob - by Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Idol in Ashina Castle.
- Exiled Memorial Mob - across the river immediately below the Mibu Village Idol in the Ashina Depths
- Shugendo Memorial Mob - by Shugendo Idol in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo.
- Toxic Memorial Mob - by the entrance to the Serpent God's lair below the Riven Cave Idol in the Sunken Valley (may be accessed by crossing the poison lake from Boddhisattva Valley Idol)
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: ??
- Trivia and such go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!