Bite Down is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to instantly kill yourself, resurrection is not limited after use.
Bite Down Usage
- Resurrection is not limited after use.
- Using this will instantly kill you
- Being killed by Bite Down allows for a free use of resurrection, and subsequent healing to 50% of maximum health, which is not the case if Wolf dies for another reason
How to Find Bite Down
- Buy 2 from Blackhat Badger for 30 sen each.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be looted near the Mist Noble.
- Ashina Depths - 1x can be found on a platform near the Spirits towards the path of the temple.
- Abandoned Dungeon - When first entering the dungeon and defeating the zombie can drop the item.
- Abandoned Dungeon - In the part of the Abandoned Dungeon named Toward Shichimen Warrior, on the lower floor you will face several Crickets, and after you can pick up 1x Oil, and then take the nearby passage that leads to 1x Bite Down.
- Fountainhead Palace - from the Mibu Manor Idol, head inside the manor and sneak behind the dividers to find 2x which is near a woman NPC who warns you that there are many nobles ahead and you should go around to avoid them.
Bite Down Notes & Tips
- This item is best used during boss fights as an impromptu healing item. Being killed by Bite Down allows for a free use of resurrection, and subsequent healing to 50% of maximum health, which is not the case if Wolf dies for another reason.
- It can also be used to re-enter stealth by allowing enemies to de-aggro before resurrecting.
- The item can also be used in the True Corrupted Monk fight, as dying during the second phase of the fight causes the illusions to immediately dispel. This is best used if you are having serious trouble with this part of the fight.
- A version of this item with a different description can be dropped by Nightjar ninjas (to confirm):
Secret shinobi drug, blue in color, carried by the Nightjar Ninja.
Death by one's own hand. Some fail to realize the necessity, betraying Ashina, living out their lives no matter what... Simply crush in the back teeth to die. To think that nothing more was required.
Resurrection is not limited after use.