Bulging Coin Purse
Bulging Coin Purse is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to acquire a huge amount of sen inside.
Bulging Coin Purse Usage
- The sen inside can be acquired by consuming it
- Grants 1000 Sen
- Can be sold to a Merchant for 1000 Sen.
How to Find Bulging Coin Purse
- Purchase from Merchants for 1100 Sen.
- Shugendo Memorial Mob - 2 can be bought for 1100 sen
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - 100% drop once per playthrough from one of the three Spear Adepts outside the main temple. It seems to drop from the second of them you kill.
- Sunken Valley Passage - outside the Riven Cave in the pool with the snake watching over it, you can dive to find one (around the middle of the pool).
- Fountainhead Palace - in the area where the Sakura Bull of the Palace is encountered.
- Fountainhead Palace - from the great sakura branch, after killing the enemy, look down from this point and you'll spot a branch with the item inside a nest.
- Hirata Estate - Dropped from a Shinobi Hunter after talking to Owl and grappling across go left down a bambo path to find 2 Shinobi Hunters; the one in the blue robes drops a Bulging Coin Purse.
Bulging Coin Purse Notes & Tips
- The sen inside the purse is not lost upon death
- Other notes...