Ceremonial Tanto Usage
- The Ceremonial Tanto gives you access to supplemental Spirit Emblems that disappear upon rest.
- Each use costs 50% of your total Vitality, and will refill your supplemental Spirit Emblems to a maximum of +5. As such it can not be used if you have a full +5 supplemental Spirit Emblems or you have less than 50% Vitality.
- This mechanic is similar to Quicksilver Bullets from Bloodborne.
- With the 5 skills that raise your primary Spirit Emblem capacity by 1 each, the maximum number of Spirit Emblems that Sekiro can hold at once is 25.
How to Find Ceremonial Tanto
Ceremonial Tanto Notes & Tips
- The visual intensity of the blade will diminish with each use, much like any other refilling item.