Dancing Dragon Mask
Dancing Dragon Mask is a Key Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to increase damage with the help of skill points.
Dancing dragon mask Usage
- Collecting all three parts of the Dancing Dragon Mask will allow the player to exchange 5 skill points to increase their attack power by 1.
- This can be done repeatedly as long the player has skill points to spare.
How to Find Dancing Dragon Mask
- Mask Fragment: Dragon can be bought at the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Dungeon Memorial Mob for 5000 Sen.
- Mask Fragment: Right can be bought for 7 Treasure Carp Scales from Pot Noble Harunaga at the Hirata Estate.
- Mask Fragment: Left can be bought for 12 Treasure Carp Scales from Pot Noble Koremori at the Fountainhead Palace
Dancing Dragon Mask Notes & Tips
- To find Pot Noble Koremori, travel to the Palace Grounds Sculptor's Idol, enter the building directly in front of you and turn left through the closed door that overlooks the largest area of Fountainhead Palace. From the door follow the ledge right and pass under the waterfall and stop near the cherry blossom tree. There is a grapple point up above the wall beyond the cherry blossom tree. Once you grapple up, follow the tunnel until you drop near a building overlooking the Palace. There is a Sculptor's Idol ("Near Pot Noble") and Pot Noble Koremori is on the ledge overlooking the palace.
- Underwater Treasure Carps near the Hirata Estate can be killed from land using the Loaded Spear Thrust type Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.