Dragon's Blood Droplet
Dragon's Blood Droplet is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to slightly recover Wolf's Resurrective Power, and unlock the Resurrection ability if it happens to be locked. It is also used to cure Dragonrot, being the only means to do so.
Dragon's Blood Droplet usage
- Use from inventory to slightly restore Resurrective Power (also unlocks Resurrect ability if it's locked).
- Use at a Sculptor's Idol alongside the Recovery Charm to give as an offering to heal those afflicted by the Dragonrot.
- If used from the inventory, the item will be consumed and the player will be unable to cure NPCs until finding another droplet.
- The player may only have one Dragon's Blood Droplet at any given time on their inventory; but an infinite number on the storage.
How to find Dragon's Blood Droplet
- 1x is received after giving Emma a blood sample form a Dragonrot-afflicted NPC
- 2x can be purchased from Battlefield Memorial Mob for 150 Sen
- 2x can be purchased from Fujioka the Info Broker for 180 Sen
- Dungeon Memorial Mob - 1 can be bought for 180 sen
- Shugendo Memorial Mob - 1 can be bought for 180 sen
- Pot Noble Koremori - 1 can be bought for 1 Treasure Carp Scale
- Toxic Memorial Mob - 2 can be bought for 80 sen
- 1x can be found at Old grave idol in Ashina Castle - Turn left from the idol and continue along the path through the watchtower, the droplet can be found at a gravestone there
- Sunken Valley Passage - After performing a finishing deathblow on the Great Serpent, you will land on the other side of the hanging bridge that the serpent broke earlier where 1x can be looted from the path ahead.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the room within the Main Hall Sculptor's Idol. You can grapple onto the beams and jump on the Buddha to pick up 1x Dragon's Blood Droplet.
- Ashina Castle - One can be found by a defeated purple warrior near the Serpent Shrine Idol after Ashina has been invaded.
- Ashina Outskirts - One can be found by what used to be a shortcut in the temple where you met Tengu of Ashina, after defeating Demon of Hatred.
Dragon's Blood Droplet Notes & Tips
- There are 17 obtainable droplets in the game.
- The Dragon's Blood Droplet is a tomoe or soul-shaped stone that exhibits a pink aura. More evidently pink stones, like the Shelter Stone, will appear in the bodies of those who have long drunk from the Fountainhead Waters. Pink is the color of many things in Sekiro, like cherry blossoms, resurrection, and soul related items like the Mibu Balloon of Soul. The Rejuvenating Waters spring from the Dragon's Blood, making it sensible to assume there's something dragon-like about these crystals. In Dark Souls, crystals and other minerals were similarly connected to Dragons. Crystals in particular, were linked to Seath the Scaleless, the grandfather of Soul Sorcery who borrowed his immortality from The Primordial Crystal.