Drop Rate in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, refers to a hidden stat/game mechanic responsible for determining the frequency and quantity of items/sen dropped from defeated enemies.
Drop Rate Information
Things That Increase Drop Rate
There are several ways to increase the drop rate of items and/or Sen.
Quick use items...
- Mibu Balloon of Wealth - Increases Sen drop rate.
- Mibu Possession Balloon - Increases item drop rate.
- Mibu Balloon of Spirit - Increases Spirit Emblem drop rate.
- Mibu Pilgrimage Balloon - Increases drop rate for items, Sen, Spirit Emblems, and Resurrective Power.
Lasting drop rate buffs...
- Demon Bell - Increases item drop rate AND improves item drop quality. In exchange, game difficulty increased. Can be removed.
- Kuro's Charm - Increases Sen drop rate AND experience earned. Permanently increases difficulty.
- Virtuous Deed - Increases item drop rate AND sen drop rate.
- Most Virtuous Deed - Increases item drop rate AND sen drop rate.