Dungeon Memorial Mob (aka Jail Mob) is an NPC in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Dungeon Memorial Mob's is a Merchant that is located just before the Abandoned Dungeon entrance when coming from Ashina Castle Idol.
Dungeon Memorial Mob Information
- Location: Dungeon Memorial Mob is a Merchant that is located just before the entrance to the Abandoned Dungeon, by the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Sculptor's Idol. This location is accessed from Ashina Castle Sculptor's Idol by heading left, past the moat, over the gate and inside the building.
|Dragon's Blood Droplet x1||180|
|Contact Medicine x8||30|
|Mibu Possession Balloon x2||50|
|Light Coin Purse x4||110|
|Heavy Coin Purse x3||550|
|Mask Fragment: Dragon||5000|
|Prayer Bead x1||1400|
- Crow's Bed Memorial Mob - near Outskirts Wall - Gate Path Idol in Ashina Outskirts.
- Battlefield Memorial Mob - near Ashina Castle Gate Idol in Ashina Outskirts.
- Shugendo Memorial Mob - by Shugendo Idol in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo.
- "...You're no stranger to cruelty I see. You've brought such an earnest samarui to a place such as this... While we don't concern ourselves with the living, I must say, some day, this will come back to haunt you." - Said to Sekiro after luring Jinzaemon Kumano to the dungeon.
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: ??
- Trivia and such go here
- This character is also referred to as Jail Mob if you receive a ROT ESSENCE: Jail Mob