Exiled Memorial Mob is an NPC in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. He is located near the Mibu Village Idol, straight ahead/behind the idol and across the flowing stream.
Exiled Memorial Mob Information
Exiled Memorial Mob information or lore description goes here.
- Location: Exiled Memorial Mob Can be found by taking the Mibu Village Idol and crossing the flowing stream behind it. This is within Ashina Depths, as players first arrive to the non-illusion Village.
- Progression: Exiled Memorial Mob moves to the ?? after ??
- Combat: Players may / may not kill Exiled Memorial Mob.
- Rewards: Finishing a quest grants X, killing them grants Y
- Questline Information and Progression
- Related NPCs
- Endings impact
- Care to purchase an offering?
|Pellet x5||50 Sen|
|Mottled Purple Gourd x1||1800 Sen|
|Gachiin’s Sugar x2||100 Sen|
|Heavy Coin Purse x3||550 Sen|
|Bulging Coin Purse x2||1100 Sen|
|Adamantite Scrap x2||600 Sen|
|Dragonspring Sake x1||1000 Sen|
|Treasure Carp Scale x2||500 Sen|
After receiving the Dragon's tally board:
|Divine Confetti||300 Sen|
|Snap Seed||80 Sen|
|Eel Liver||50 Sen|
|Scrap Iron||150 Sen|
|Black Gunpowder||150 Sen|
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: ??
- Trivia and such go here