Fujioka the Info Broker Information
Fujioka the Info Broker information or lore description goes here.
- Location: Fujioka the Info Broker Can be found at Ashina Castle. From Ashina Castle Idol, go up the stairs and take a right from the Mini-Boss position, then right again. He's in a small area behind a wall.
- Progression: Fujioka the Info Broker moves to the Dilapidated Temple after you complete his assignment.
- Combat: Players may / may not kill Fujioka the Info Broker.
- Rewards: Finishing a quest grants X, killing them grants Y
- Defeat all the Samurai: Fujioka asks that you clear the area of Samurai. Do so by following our Ashina Castle walkthrough, and then return to him to obtain 1x Nighjar Beacon Memo. The memo gives you clues to follow the incense smoke up the rooftops.
- After your encounter in Ashina Castle is completed, he moves to the Dilapidated Temple and becomes a merchant.
- Even if not spoken to, he will appear in the Dilapidated Temple following the fight with Lord Genichiro. (Needs confirmation)
- Endings impact
|Item & Quantity||Price|
|Pellet x 8||80 Sen|
|Dragon's Blood Droplet x 2||180 Sen|
|Antidote Powder (unlimited)||100 Sen|
|Dousing Powder (unlimited)||100 Sen|
|Pacifying Agent (unlimited)||100 Sen|
|Ungo's Sugar (unlimited)||120 Sen|
|Light Coin Purse x 3||110 Sen|
|Heavy Coin Purse x 3||550 Sen|
|Sabimaru Memo||500 Sen|
|Three-story Pagoda Memo||500 Sen|
|Valley Apparitions Memo||800 Sen|
|Gourd Seed||2000 Sen|
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: Ben Diskin
- Trivia and such go here