Gachiin's Spiritfall is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Consumes Spirit Emblems to conceal and silence Sekiro, enhancing his Stealth capabilities and making it difficult for Enemies to spot him.
Gachiin's Spiritfall Usage
- Silences and conceals the user for 1 minute, making Stealth sections incredibly easy.
- Enemies will only spot Sekiro when he's very close.
- Can walk or run right up behind enemies without alerting them (normally enemies will hear Sekiro when right behind them even when moving slowly and with the Suppress Sound skill).
- This is increased to 1 minute 30 seconds with the Devotion skill.
- Consumes 3 Spirit Emblems on use. The item is not consumed upon use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Gachiin's Spiritfall
- Dropped by the Headless upon defeat near the Hidden Forest Idol in Ashina Depths. It is advisable to come back to this fight after dispersing the mists.Video Location
Gachiin's Spiritfall Notes & Tips
- Gachiin's Spiritfall, as well as all Headless Spiritfall items, has unlimited usage (aside from the 3 Spirit Emblems cost)
- Does not stack with Gachiin's Sugar.
- Has a shorter duration than the candy, making the Spiritfall more of a backup than a replacement for the Sugar.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 4 to 3 and increased the duration to match that of Gachiin's Sugar