Gachiin's Spiritfall is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Consumes Spirit Emblems to conceal and silence Sekiro, enhancing his Stealth capabilities and making it difficult for Enemies to spot him.
Gachiin's Spiritfall Usage
- Silences and conceals the user for 1 minute, making Stealth sections incredibly easy.
- Enemies will only spot Sekiro when he's very close.
- Can walk or run right up behind enemies without alerting them (normally enemies will hear Sekiro when right behind them even when moving slowly and with the Suppress Sound skill).
- This is increased to 1 minute 30 seconds with the Devotion skill.
- Consumes 3 Spirit Emblems on use. The item is not consumed upon use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Gachiin's Spiritfall
- Dropped by the Headless upon defeat near the Hidden Forest Idol in Ashina Depths. It is advisable to come back to this fight after dispersing the mists.
Gachiin's Spiritfall Notes & Tips
- Gachiin's Spiritfall, as well as all Headless Spiritfall items, has unlimited usage (aside from the 3 Spirit Emblems cost)
- Does not stack with Gachiin's Sugar.
- Has a shorter duration than the candy, making the Spiritfall more of a backup than a replacement for the Sugar.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 4 to 3 and increased the duration to match that of Gachiin's Sugar