Gachiin's Sugar is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to conceal and silence Sekiro, making it difficult for enemies to find him
Gachiin's Sugar Usage
- Silences and conceals the user for 1 minute, making Stealth sections incredibly easy.
- Enemies will only spot Sekiro when he's very close.
- Can walk or run right up behind enemies without alerting them (normally enemies will hear Sekiro when right behind them even when moving slowly and with the Suppress Sound skill).
- This is increased to 1 minute 30 seconds with the Devotion skill.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Gachiin's Sugar
- Dropped by Enemies upon death.
- Dropped by the three "rats" (Assasins) near the Ashina Castle Gate idol.
- Rare drop chance by the Red Guard soldiers with black cape at Ashina Castle after the first invasion / at Ashina Outskirts after Ashina is set ablaze.
- Scattered occasionally throughout the landscape.
- Ashina Outskirts- The first house where the initial Rifle enemy was, and the spot where you killed your second. There's a narrow path with dropdowns here. Take it and drop down to the tall grass beneath, where you will find the item.
- Ashina Outskirts- After encountering the Ashina Castle Gate Fortress Idol, the item is close by.
- Ashina Castle - From the Upper Tower - Antechamber idol, located above the broken ceiling in the room with two seated samurai.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - From the Senpou Temple idol housing, turn left and go around the corner to find 1x Gachiin's Sugar.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the part of the walkthrough named "Broken Bridge", There would be items under the items.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - In the part of the walkthrough named "Straw & Blades", close to where the straw-hat enemies in stairs would be the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - Going left and down from the idol will take you to 1x Ceramic Shard and the Shugendo Memorial Mob merchant. If you look around, you'll notice that you are above the area with the Ni-Oh gate that you went through earlier. Go back to the Idol and this time go up. Grapple ahead and you'll land in front of a cave with 2x Mibu Balloon of Spirit. There are several "rat" enemies ahead, so stealth and deathblow it to earn 93XP and a chance for Scrap Iron. Then grapple to the nearby platform, stealth and kill it, and pick up 1x Gachiin's Sugar. Now grapple all the way up to get a deathblow on the last one.
Gachiin's Sugar Notes & Tips
- Useful for sneaking around enemies, can allow the user to sneak up behind otherwise perceptive mini bosses to get an easy first death-blow.
- Has almost double the duration of its Spiritfall counterpart when paired with the Devotion Latent Skill.