General Naomori Kawarada (侍大将・河原田直盛, Samurai General - Kawarada Naomori) is a Mini-Boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Mini-Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named, and may require more than one deathblow to kill. They are generally much more difficult than normal enemies, and they drop some of the best loot in the game.
General Naomori Kawarada Location
- Ashina Outskirts Wall - Gate Path Idol, Ashina Outskirts
- This boss is optional.
General Naomori Kawarada Rewards
- Prayer Bead (first time only)
- Gourd Seed (first time only)
- Heavy Coin Purse (New Game Plus)
- 134 Exp / 161 Exp Without Kuro's Charm
- 2010 Exp / 2412 Exp without Kuro's Charm (New Game Plus)
- 3619 Exp without Kuro's Charm ( NG+2 )
- 10854 Exp without Kuro's Charm ( NG+7 )
General Naomori Kawarada Notes & Tips
- You can perform one Stealth Deathblow on him easily, if you jump onto his head, or creep up behind him.
- Be sure to punish his sweep Perilous Attack, by jumping over it and pressing the jump button again to kick off his head.
General Naomori Kawarada Lore
Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
General Naomori Kawarada Strategies
Approach the general towards the higher ground on the left and perch yourself on the gate near him. Jump down and hit R1 when a red circle appears. This will trigger a deathblow and will make the fight a bit easier. You can deflect his jumping slash or sidestep it. Avoid playing long range as he will coat himself in white and regain posture undoing most of your hard work. Continue blocking his attacks and getting an attack in when you see an opening to defeat General Naomori Kawarada.
General Naomori Kawarada Image Gallery