Gokan's Spiritfall (剛幹の御霊降ろし, Fallen Spirit of Gōkan) is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to reduce one's Posture damage taken for a time.
Gokan's Spiritfall Usage
- Reduces Posture damage taken by 33% for 30 seconds.
- This is increased to 45 seconds with the Devotion skill.
- Consumes 1 Spirit Emblem on use. The item is not consumed upon use.
- Note that you can only gain the benefit of ONE Sugar/Spiritfall at a time. Using a different Sugar will simply overwrite the current one.
How to Find Gokan's Spiritfall
- Dropped by the Headless near the burial mound close to the Under-Shrine Valley upon defeat (requires Mibu breathing technique)
- After learning the Mibu breathing technique, go to the Sunken Valley's Under-Shrine Valley idol. After arriving, turn completely around, grapple across the gap, and grab the ledge in front of you. Follow the path until you are at a bunch of burial mounds. There is a small hole that can be swam in. Dive in this hole to find the Headless.
Gokan's Spiritfall Notes & Tips
- Gokan's Spiritfall consumes 1 Spirit Emblem for every usage.
- Gokan's Spiritfall, as well as all Headless Spiritfall items, have unlimited usage (aside from the 1 Spirit Emblem cost)
- Gokan's Spiritfall's effect does not stack with Gokan's Sugar.
- Has a shorter duration than the candy, making the Spiritfall more of a backup than a replacement for the Sugar.
- Patch 1.03 reduced the Spirit Emblem cost from 2 to 1 and increased the duration to match that of Gokan's Sugar.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i got version 1.04 (latest patch) but its still using 2 spirit emblems and lasts 15 seconds!?!? wtf??
Headless dropped by accident into the water and died. I got money and a spirit emblem, but not the Goukan spiritfall... That is what you get for running away
I find this headless is more powerfull than the rest....with all of my bead upgrades he killed me with one *****ing swipe....like wtf really