Gokan's Sugar Usage
- Reduces Posture damage taken by 33% for 30 seconds.
- This is increased to 45 seconds with the Devotion skill.
How to Find Gokan's Sugar
- Dropped by Spear Adept near the Shugendo idol in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo.
- Dropped by Enemies upon death.
- Scattered occasionally throughout the landscape.
- Hirata Estate- The Corridor Outside this inner courtyard leads to a shortcut to the gate that we could not open earlier. Near this gate, there's the item.
- Hirata Estate- In the green path surrounded by Bamboo and defeat 1x White Spear Monk and 1x Blue Spear monk. These enemies have a chance to drop the item.
- Ashina Castle- Before you jump down to the Old Grave Idol you will encounter the item.
- Ashina Castle- After going through the hidden wall, and then the ceiling crawl space. You will face three enemies, after defeating them and proceeding forward. You will encounter the item as go up the staircase.
- Sunken Valley - After crossing the bridge, found on a drop-down location at the left side of the tunnel entrance of the cave filled with enemies.
- Fountainhead Palace - after crossing the bridge that has been destroyed by the Great Carp, Grapple to the rooftops and backtrack to the waterfall area to find 1x on a nest on the roof.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - When entering the temple, the room containing the hammer wielding mon contains the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - The straw-clad enemy may drop the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - From the Temple Grounds Sculptor's Idol go behind the idol and drop down to a rooftop ahead to collect 1x Ceramic Shard. On the pond ahead there are 2x Treasure Carp enemies to defeat and earn Treasure Carp Scale. Grapple back out and there will be some more wolves and 1x Gokan's Sugar.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - Defeating the mini-boss Long Arm Centipede Sen-Un gives the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - 1x Gokan's Sugar on a ledge to the left of the lantern path up in the area of the walkthrough named "Return to the large Fire"
Gokan's Sugar Notes & Tips
- Good for increasing survivability if facing difficult enemy encounters.
- The extra posture is of great help against the Ashina Elite and Long Arm Centipede minibosses, as deflecting their attacks is one of the easiest ways to quickly break their posture.
- Has double the duration of its Spiritfall counterpart when paired with the Devotion Latent Skill. (No longer true after Patch 1.03)