|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Gouging Top is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Gouging Top
- Press : Shuriken Throw
- Attack by throwing a a sharp-edged shuriken. It has the penetrating effect that damages Vitality and Posture even when guarded.
- Hold : Spinning Shuriken Throw
- Charges the rotational power of the shuriken before throwing. Hits the enemy multiple times.
Where to find that Gouging Top in Sekiro
- Available as an upgrade of the Loaded Shuriken after completing the Loaded Spear Thrust Type upgrade.
- 600 Sen
- 3x Scrap Magnetite
Gouging Top Notes & TIps
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade
- Deals 0.39x health (0.12x through block) and 0.17x posture damage, 0.5x and 1.33x to airbone enemies. Charged mode: 0.46x (0.15x through block) and 0.33x damage.