Great Feather Mist Raven
|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
Great Feather Mist Raven is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Great Feather Mist Raven
- R2: Red Mist Stance. When attacked in this stance, instantly move in the direction chosen with L.
- R2 after being hit : Red Mist Raven. Same effect as Mist Stance, useful to get out of a combo.
- This gives you a teleport of sorts through enemies, granting some invulnerability.
- In addition to previous versions, the trail of feathers left behind during the teleport is set ablaze once you reappear, damaging and burning all ennemies in its way.
- This tool does not work against grab attacks.
- It costs 3 Spirit Emblems.
Where to find Great Feather Mist Raven in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Aged Feather Mist Raven.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
- 1500 Sen
- 4x Lump of Fat Wax
- 4x Yellow Gunpowder
- 3x Lump of Grave Wax
- 3x Fulminated Mercury
Great Feather Mist Raven Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.
- Both the Aged Feather Mist Raven and the Great Feather Mist Raven can be used to perform Lightning Reversal. This will negate the chip damage taken upon doing a regular Lightning Reversal. Keep in mind that you will have to teleport upwards into the air upon activating the Mist Raven as teleporting in any other direction will bring you into contact with the ground and still apply the Shock status.
It does Huge posture damage when you burn someone from behind after teleporting.
I got most Raven feather from dodging the *****er who guard it. That *****er is tough.
This is one of the best prosthetic tools in the game according to my testing. You can also throw oil on an enemy or boss and set them on fire with this at the cost of 3 Spirit emblems while avoiding damage. Compared to the flame vent which cost three Spirit emblems but you take the risk of getting hit it is one of the best Prosthetics in the game for sure.
How is this thing superior to the previous version? Also, it costs 3 emblems to use, 1 more than the aged and regular versions.