Gyoubu's Broken Horn
Gyoubu's Broken Horn Usage
- Bring this material to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock the Loaded Spear Prosthetic Tool.
Where to Find Gyoubu's Broken Horn
- Ashina Reservoir Revisited
- Located inside a treasure box of the Gatehouse, players will need to acquire the Gatehouse Key to unlock it.
- From the area where you did your first wall-hug, look towards Moon-View tower, and you will note the house where you first learned about underfloor sneaking. This time, you have the key to this door, so approach it and open with the Gatehouse Key you obtained by the bridge near Ashina Castle. Inside this room (where you also learned about Eavesdropping), there is 1x Heavy Coin Purse and a chest containing Gyoubu's Broken Horn. This is an Upgrade Materials that is used to create the Loaded Spear Prosthetic Tool.
- If you have progressed though the story to the point where the Gatehouse is inaccessible (after recieveing the divine tears?) it can be purchased for 2800 sen at the offering box near the Dilapidated Temple.
Gyoubu's Broken Horn Notes & Tips
- Players can only carry a maximum of 1 material
- Other notes...