|Weakness||Can Be Hopped On|
Healing Gecko is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Healing Gecko Location
- Fountainhead Palace (Near Pot Noble and ??)
Healing Gecko Rewards
- Rewards: N/A
Healing Gecko Notes & Tips
- Although similar in appearance to the poisonous Geckos, their attacks are anything but toxic.
- As they've likely been purified of all of toxins from the Fountainhead Waters, they cannot shoot a poisonous cloud, rather their blood has a healing property when Ninjitsu-ed.
- Attack-wise, it hardly does a thing, maybe a minuscule amount of damage from its blasts can be considered its only way to kill you.
- Seven to eight can be found in Fountainhead Palace, four in the upper cave close to the Pot Noble idle, and the rest can be found right before the sanctuary.
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
These things symbolise my frustration with some of fromsoft's design
On one hand the fact they took note of the geckos having been purified and they gave the ninjitsu skills custome healing effects is awesome, it shows that they take note of almost everything in their games
On another hand the geckos are placed in such a specific spot that they are almost useless , with the only close enemies being the okami and the fountainhead nobles ( and obviously you don't need a buff to help you kill those)
It's just frustrating when cool and unique design choices don't get their chance to be explored further , another example being the blue caeild golem in elden ring , it has custom attacks and is notably stronger than the rest of the golems , and yet doesn't guard or drop anything unique , and the deep in dark souls 3 is another prime examy
Fromsoft is still my No1 AAA game development company but man do some of their design choices feel like wasted potential to be explored further
Anyways thanks for listening to my ted talk
I still find it fascinating that these creatures imbue your blade with a unique effect with the Bestow ability. However, as I have not tested it, I don't actually know what it does. I do kinda wish we got more chances to use such odd things >.>