Interior Ministry Ninja is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Interior Ministry Ninja Location
- Hirata Estate
- Guarding the 3-story pagoda that contains the Mist Raven prosthetic tool.
- Ashina Castle (during invasion)
- Found on the rooftops and in the antechamber/dojo.
- One can be found ambushing Ashina troops on the bridge that leads to the White Serpent Shrine Idol.
- Mibu Village (possible separate enemy type)
- At the end of the stream, near the Mibu Village Idol and the Memorial Mob. (Has poison attacks, same as lone shadow mini-bosses -> re-classify as a separate enemy type?)
Interior Ministry Ninja Rewards
- Rewards: ??
Interior Ministry Ninja Notes & Tips
- Has higher Vitality and Posture than most enemies.
- Very agile, can quickly close the gap to put pressure on passive players.
- Frequently uses kicking attacks.
- Has two perilous attacks that are used at the end of their combos.
- A thrusting kick (can be Mikiri countered)
- A sweeping kick (countered by jumping)
- They are good at blocking attacks, so it is recommended to exploit the openings provided by countering their perilous attacks. After landing a few hits, work on breaking their posture to defeat them.
- The ninja found in the corner of Lone Shadow Vilehand's boss room (formerly Jinsuke Saze's boss room) can be hit from behind with the Possession Ninjutsu to make the fight significantly easier.