Interior Ministry Ninja is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Interior Ministry Ninja Location
- Hirata Estate
- Guarding the three-story pagoda that contains the Mist Raven's Feathers.
- Ashina Castle (during Interior Ministry attack)
- Mibu Village
- At the end of the stream, near the Mibu Village Idol and the Memorial Mob.
Interior Ministry Ninja Rewards
- Scrap Iron
- Scrap Magnetite
- Adamantite Scrap
- Gokan’s Sugar
- Contact Medicine
- Pacifying Agent
- Lump of Fat Wax
- 4234-11362 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Interior Ministry Ninja Notes & Tips
- Has higher Vitality and Posture than most enemies.
- Very agile, can quickly close the gap to put pressure on passive players.
- Frequently uses kicking attacks.
- Has two perilous attacks that are used at the end of their combos.
- A thrust attack taking the form of a kick, typically used after a rapid four-kick combo; like all perilous thrust attacks, you can use the Mikiri Counter against it
- A sweeping attack which is typically used to immediately follow up their downward smash kick (telegraphed by a backward somersault that goes high up in the air and hangs for a brief moment); counter the smash with a deflect or well-timed dodge and punish the sweep as per usual with a double jump or the Senpou Leaping Kicks / High Monk skill
- They are good at blocking attacks, so it is recommended to exploit the openings provided by countering their perilous attacks. After landing a few hits, work on breaking their posture to defeat them. Ichimonji after a successful Mikiri Counter against their kick deals a lot of posture damage and has the added benefit of regaining player posture.
- The ninja found in the corner of Lone Shadow Vilehand's boss room (formerly Jinsuke Saze's boss room) can be hit from behind with the Puppeteer Ninjutsu to make the fight significantly easier.
- The white-hooded variant of the Lone Shadows have access to an expanded moveset which includes a fast palm-strike which inflicts poison. This can easily be interrupted by a shuriken and a chasing slice can be used to close the distance and deal some damage. They are located:
- Mibu Village: See location information above.
- Ashina Castle (initial invasion): Standing on the highest roof separate from the castle along the rooftop path between the Ashina Castle and Antechamber Idols
- Ashina Castle (final invasion): In the large room with the two sitting samurai and the secret door between the two armor sets.
- They will re-detect you after resurrecting, whether you lost all health, or used Bite Down or Hidden Tooth. So be prepared to continue fighting or retreat to a place where they cannot follow you.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!