Jinza's Jizo Statue
Jinza's Jizo Statue is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to restore a node of Resurrective Power and also unlocks the resurrect ability if it happens to be locked.
Jinza's Jizo Statue Usage
- Restores a node of Resurrective Power, unlocking the resurrect ability if it happens to be locked.
How to Find Jinza's Jizo Statue
- Find Jinzaemon Kumano hanging over the well near the Ashina Reservoir idol and speak to him.
- After defeating the Lone Shadow Longswordsman continue ahead into the abandoned dungeon, you will find him sitting on a rock right near the bottomless pit idol.
- You will find him a third time right before entering the misty forest.
- His last location is right after the water mill idol, he will be sitting next to a tiny tree with a green light on it. Speak to him again.
- After speaking to him move ahead and defeat O'rin of The Water.
- Go back to speak to him and he will give you Jinza's Jizo statue.
Jinza's Jizo Statue Notes & Trivia
- This item carries over into NG+.
- Though the description of Jinza's Jizo Statue seems to imply a a familial connection between Jinzaemon Kumano and O'rin of the Water (Bundled Jizo Statues, according to their description, are enswathed "to express feelings of parental love,"), there is absolutely no other mention or information available in-game regarding how O'rin, Jinzaemon, and the character Lord Sakuza mentioned by O'rin might be related.