Lapis Lazuli is a special Upgrade Material in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Lapis Lazuli is required for upgrading Prosthetic Tools to their ultimate form, and can be found in specific Locations in the game.
Lapis Lazuli Information
This material is required to obtain the final upgrades to Sekiro's Shinobi Prosthetic.
This material cannot be farmed.
To achieve maximum upgrades, multiple game cycles are required as there are only six available per game cycle.
- Shura ending provides no access to this material.
- Avoiding the Shura ending is advised if you want to upgrade all weapons to max in as few cycles as possible.
Shinobi Prosthetic Upgrades
|Prosthetic Upgrade:||Number of Lapis Lazuli Required:|
|Lazulite Sacred Flame||3|
Where to Find Lapis Lazuli:
- One dropped by Shichimen Warrior, found at the base of a waterfall in the Fountainhead Palace area.
- Two dropped by Demon of Hatred, found at the Ashina Castle Grounds late in the game.
- Two purchasable from the Fountainhead Pot Noble (Pot Noble Harunaga or Pot Noble Koremori) for 6 Treasure Carp Scale each.
- One given by Pot Noble Harunaga or Pot Noble Koremori after feeding their 'Truly Precious Bait' to the Great Colored Carp (found as an item next to the Pot Noble chosen).
Lapis Lazuli Notes & Tips
- Players can carry a maximum of 99 material.
- There are a total of 6 per game cycle.
Lapis Lazuli Trivia
- Lapis Lazuli is a real life Semi-Precious gemstone that has been used for its blue color. The name is Latin, and literally means "blue stone".
- While the stone is not expensive, its truly fine form is very rare. Which might allude to the fact only six are obtainable per NG cycle.