Large Fan Usage
- Bring this material to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock the Divine Abduction Prosthetic Tool.
Where to Find Large Fan
- Sunken Valley - after defeating the Long-Arm Centipede Giraffe, approach the Buddha statue in the middle of the room where you can acquire the upgrade material.
Large Fan Notes & Tips
- Players can only carry a maximum of 1 material
- Using the fan twice will cause any enemy to vanish.
- The monk enemies will vanish from a single hit, suggesting they were abducted before.
- Usage of fan for simple farming:
- Other notes...
- The Divine Abduction tool discloses much about the abduction of the Children of Rejuvenation by the Senpou Monks. The children were lured to the mountain under the guise of performing "virtuous deeds". In fact, they were being enrolled in a large scale experiment involving The Rejuvenating Waters. Of all the children, only one survived these horrid experiments. The Japanese arelia, known in Japan as yatsude (八つ手), which means "eight fingers", is related to the parasitic Hedera family, and known for its pale white variant 'Spider's Web' . The white markings of this plant rarely occur in nature and are indicative of a sick and damaged plant. Senpou Temple is heavily autumn themed and the fan was dyed red in accordance with that. It is unclear if the color, and the theme of falling leaves, represent the lives lost at Senpou Temple or the fall of its monks into degeneracy. The ability of this weapon to "turn around" enemies may refer to the people of Ashina turning away in disgust of the horrible abductions, or rather to them turning away in shame.