|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Lazulite Axe is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Lazulite Axe
- Axe now functions similarly to a Snap Seed, dispelling illusions and doing extra damage to the illusory Corrupted Monk found in Mibu Village
Where to find Lazulite Axe in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Axe
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Lazulite Axe Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.