|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Lazulite Sabimaru is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Lazulite Sabimaru
- Sabimaru now leaves a mist trail in the air with every slash that lingers for a few seconds
- Highly effective against the enemies in Fountainhead, even more so than the previous (piercing) upgrade
Where to find Lazulite Sabimaru in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Sabimaru.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Lazulite Sabimaru Notes & Tips
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.
- Changes the sheath's appearance from brown to blue.
Lazulite Sabimaru Story & Lore
- The Okami are called 淤加美 (okami) in Japanese, derived from one of the ancient spellings of Kuraokami, a dragon deity of rain and snow from Japanese mythology, born from the blood of the slain god Kagutsuchi. More modern spellings are a bit more obvious as to what the names supposed to mean: 龗 (okami) means "water dragon" and 闇龗 (kuraokami) means "dark water dragon." It's likely that the Divine Dragon (called the Sakura Dragon in Japanese) is inspired by Kuraokami.