|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Lazulite Shuriken is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Lazulite Shuriken
- Press : Shuriken Throw
Attack by throwing a a sharp, lazulite-edged shuriken. It has a penetrating effect that damages Vitality and Posture even when guarded, but with increased damage.
- Hold : Spinning Shuriken Throw
Charges the rotational power of the shuriken before throwing. Hits the enemy multiple times.
Where to find Lazulite Shuriken in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Shuriken.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Lazulite Shuriken Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.
- Deals 0.85x (0.47x through block) health and 0.33x posture damage, 0.85x and 2.67x to airbone enemies; charged mode: 1x (0.57x through block) and 0.67x.