|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Leaping Flame is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Leaping Flame
- R2: Thrust
- R2 Again: Pull
- Hold R2: Sweeping cleave attack
- Damage: Roughly 2x base
- Spirit Emblem Cost: 2
Where to find Leaping Flame in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Spear.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Leaping Flame Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.
- Normal attack: 1.4x health and 0.9xposture damage to most enemies, 1.65x and 1.2x to fat warriors, 1x burn status (relatively to Living Force).
Charged sweep: 1.77x health and 1.5x posture damage to most enemies, 1.44x and 0.9x to fat warriors, 2x burn status.