Light Coin Purse
Light Coin Purse is a Quick Item in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It is used to acquire a small amount of sen inside.
Light Coin Purse Usage
- The sen inside can be acquired by consuming it
- Grants 100 Sen
- Can be sold to a Merchant for 100 Sen.
How to Find Light Coin Purse
- Purchase from Merchants for 110 Sen.
- Possible loot drop (uncommon) from Spear Adept
- Dilapidated Temple - In the behind area of the main temple.
- In the broken house where Inosuke Nogami's Mother is, in the first floor will have the item.
- Ashina Outskirts - In the area where you encounter the remnants of Kuro and Genichiro, go upstairs and find the Light Coin Purse.
- Hirata Estate - Close to Pot Noble Harunaga, there would a ledge containing the item.
- Hirata Estate - You will meet a dying NPC, who tells you to take the Shinobi Axe from the temple. You can double jump on the left wall here and gain access to an inner courtyard. One enemy awaits here, so defeat him with caution. There's 1x Light Coin Purse inside one of the houses.
- Hirata Estate - After defeating the rooster enemies in the courtyard.You should also climb to the roof of this structure, where you will find 1x Light Coin Purse in a bird's nest.
- Hirata Estate - In the Main hall area with a pond, from it and use it to lure over one of the guards in the building ahead. Kill him and pick up 1x Light Coin Purse, then dispatch nearby enemies as best you can.
- Hirata Estate- After defeating Juzou the Drunkard the player would encounter a shinobi door. After going through it you will find the item.
- Sunken Valley Passage - 1x can be looted at the bottom floor of the Valley Floor Poison.
- Ashina Depths - After passing by the Old Monk, you'll find 1x on a platform you can jump on.
- Ashina Depths - Looted inside the temple of the Mist Noble.
- Ashina Castle - After the area where there would be poisonous lizards, as you return to the castle you will encounter the item. Image shown below.
- Ashina Castle - Go back to where the praying woman is, and jump and grapple to make it across the moat. If you fall, you'll get 1x Spirit Emblem and can grapple back up from the other side. Once across, go left inside a building to pick up 1x Light Coin Purse.
- Ashina Castle - Inside the castle, there would be an area where you would hug the wall and use a hidden passage. You'll get 1x Light Coin Purse, 1x Heavy Coin Purse (behind a breakable screen) and a treasure chest with 1x Prayer Bead.
- Ashina Castle - After meeting Blackhat Badger, when you go outside the room in the courtyard. The item would be there along with other items.
- Mibu Village - 1 can be found past a pack of wolves near the first idol located.
- Mibu Village - Dive in the middle of the large lake near the village entrance to find 2x.
- Abandoned Dungeon - From the Underground Waterway idol and this time go toward the water. Pick up 1x Scrap Iron and swim across the water until you see a boat and some items.
- Fountainhead Palace - 1 can be found inside the nest by the waterfall
- Fountainhead Palace - From the balcony overlooking the lake, drop down to ground level and make your way past the pillars, 1 can be found next to the beasts that await.
- Fountainhead Palace - Dive under the building where the woman is found on the rooftop and swim toward the moon and keep the wall on your right to go past a group of aggressive fish to find 1; while another can be found inside a sunken building, and 1 more can be acquired inside the cave of the Great Carp - but beware to head inside the cave once the Great Carp is dead.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - On top of the Ni-Oh gate
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - Along the temple path, in the right area would ledge that has the item.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - On top of the Maple tree in the part of the walkthrough Continue On.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - On the part of the walkthrough named the "Jump Through the Window" in the room where Rat enemies is.
Light Coin Purse Notes & Tips
- The sen inside the purse is not lost upon death
- Image in Ashina castle location:
- Other notes...