|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Loaded Shuriken is a Prosthetic Tool in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The Loaded Shuriken fires ninja stars at targets, often defeating animals in one hit, and helping interrupt enemy attacks.
How to use Loaded Shuriken
- Press the Prosthetic button to fire a Shuriken, which deals a small amount of damage.
- For later upgrades, hold the Prosthetics button to charge the shuriken up for multiple hits, dealing slightly more damage and posture.
- Upgrades: Spinning Shuriken, Phantom Kunai, Gouging Top, Sen Throw, Lazulite Shuriken
Where to find Loaded Shuriken in Sekiro
- You will need to obtain the Shuriken Wheel that can be looted next to a corpse.
- Location: Ashina Outskirts - Inside a building with a hole in the wall near the "Outskirts Wall - Gate Path" Idol.
Loaded Shuriken Notes & TIps
- Give the Shuriken Wheel to the Sculptor for it to be upgraded into the Loaded Shuriken.
- The Prosthetic Arts skill Chasing Slice allows Sekiro to follow up with a quick slash that carries Sekiro several feet forward, allowing him to quickly pressure the enemy.
- The tool, when used against regular enemies, can keep them pressured and prevent their Posture from recovering if they try and back off, especially when the Chasing Slice followup is used.
- Very useful for killing dog, geckos, archers, firearm users, and other low-Vitality enemies from a distance.
- Deals bonus Vitality and and Posture damage to airborne enemies; very powerful against enemies with the tendency to jump (for example: Nightjar Ninja, Lady Butterfly, Senpou Assassins, etc.). Throw a Shuriken while they are in the air to deal heavy Posture damage.
- Deals 0.5x health and 0.17x posture damage, 1x and 1.33x to airbone enemies.