|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Loaded Spear is a Prosthetic Tool in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The Loaded Spear executes far-reaching thrust attacks that can build up enemy posture.
How to use Loaded Spear
- Press the Prosthetic Tool button to perform a thrust attack with the spear, piercing forward with an unblockable attack. Repressing the button pulls the spear back, tearing armor off larger enemies and drawing lighter enemies towards you.
- For later upgrades, Sekiro can Rush or Cleave by holding the Prosthetics Tool button:
- Rush: Sekiro takes several steps forward and hits the enemy (or group of enemies) multiple times.
- Cleave: Sekiro swipes the Spear across a wide area in front of him, hitting multiple nearby enemies.
- Upgrades: Loaded Spear Cleave Type, Loaded Spear Thrust Type, Spiral Spear, Leaping Flame
Where to find Loaded Spear in Sekiro
- You will need to obtain Gyoubu's Broken Horn that is found in Ashina Reservoir Revisited.
- You may click here for detailed information on how to obtain the material.
Loaded Spear Notes & Tips
- Give Gyoubu's Broken Horn to the Sculptor for it to be upgraded into the Loaded Spear.
- With the Prosthetic Arts skill Chasing Slice, press the Sword attack button to follow up with a quick slash that carries Sekiro a few steps forward, allowing Sekiro to add some extra damage quickly against more distant foes that he would not normally be able to reach.
- The spear can be used during the second phase of the Guardian Ape fight to pull the Immortal Centipede out from inside the ape, dealing significant Vitality and Posture damage. The Ape becomes vulnerable to this move when it falls to the ground after certain vertical overhand attacks are Deflected.
- The Rush and Corkscrew Rush moves of the upgraded variants deals significant Vitality and Posture damage and enemies rarely Deflect all hits, making the Spear one of the most cost-effective (i.e. Spirit Emblem cost) tools on generic foes that lack other weaknesses.
- Despite the armor stripping qualities of the spear, it cannot be used to remove the armor of the Armored Warrior.