Loaded Spear Cleave Type
|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Loaded Spear Cleave Type is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Loaded Spear Cleave Type
- Sweeps the Loaded Spear in a nearly 360 degree arc around the player.
- Can be difficult to use on uneven terrain, as enemies at a higher elevation may not be hit with the attack.
Where to find Loaded Spear Cleave Type in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Spear
Loaded Spear Cleave Type Notes & Tips
- This upgrade requires 600 Sen, 4x Scrap Iron, and 3x Scrap Magnetite
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- Spinning attack deals 1.32x health and 1.5x posture damage to most enemies, 0.8x and 0.9x to fat warriors.