|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Loaded Umbrella is a Prosthetic Tool in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. The Loaded Umbrella acts a shield from projectiles and some light attacks.
How to use Loaded Umbrella
- Hold R2/RT: Shelter. Spread the Loaded Umbrella to guard from attacks in all directions. You can also move with the fan deployed, and it will continue to block lighter attacks as you move. Your posture bar will not decrease until you close the Umbrella.
- R2/RT the moment enemy attack lands: Umbrella Deflect. Spread the Umbrella to deflect enemy attacks. Umbrella Deflects are easier to time than sword Deflects.
- With the Projected Force skill unlocked, the Umbrella can also be used offensively. Pressing the attack button while the Umbrella is open will activate a cross slash attack.
- Blocking projectiles will cause the Umbrella to smoke. Using Projected Force then will launch a projectile. Closing the Umbrella will not stop the smoking, but switching to any non-Loaded Umbrella type prosthetic will.
Where to find Loaded Umbrella in Sekiro
- You must obtain the Iron Fortress material to craft this tool
- The Iron Fortress can be purchased from Blackhat Badger in Ashina Castle.
Loaded Umbrella upgrades
Loaded Umbrella Notes & TIps
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade
- These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.