Loaded Umbrella - Magnet
|Spirit Emblem Cost||1|
Loaded Umbrella - Magnet is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Loaded Umbrella - Magnet is an upgrade of the initial tool that grants higher resistance to blows and deflects incoming attacks by spinning.
How to use Loaded Umbrella - Magnet
- Hold R2: Shelter. Spread the Loaded Umbrella to guard from attacks in all directions. You can also move with the fan deployed, and it will continue to block lighter attacks as you move. Posture will not go down while the Umbrella is open.
- R2 the moment enemy attack lands: Umbrella Deflect. Spread the Umbrella to deflect enemy attacks. Umbrella Deflects are easier to time than sword Deflects
- L1 while holding R2: Spins the umbrella while it's open, allowing you to deflect attacks without breaking guard. The window for deflection is also longer than the standard deflection, allowing you to deflect attacks from multiple enemies or multiple faster attacks from single enemies like Ashina Elite or Long-Arm Centipedes with each spin. Costs 1 spirit emblem per spin.
- With the Projected Force skill unlocked, the Umbrella can also be used offensively. Pressing the attack button while the Umbrella is open will activate a cross slash attack.
- Blocking projectiles will cause the Umbrella to smoke. Using Projected Force then will launch a projectile. Closing the Umbrella will not stop the smoking, but switching to any non-Loaded Umbrella type prosthetic will.
Where to find that Loaded Umbrella - Magnet in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Loaded Umbrella
- You need 500 Sen, 3x Scrap Magnetite and 4x Scrap Iron to obtain this upgrade.
Loaded Umbrella - Magnet Notes & TIps
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Shinobi Prosthetic and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.