Lump of Grave Wax
Lump of Grave Wax is a special Upgrade Material in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Lump of Grave Wax is required for upgrading advanced occultic Prosthetic Tools, and can be found in specific Locations or by defeating specific Enemies.
Lump of Grave Wax Usage
- Bring this material to The Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to upgrade the Divine Abduction and Mist Raven Prosthetic Tool.
- Used for final upgrades for the Shuriken Prosthetic Tool, the Axe Prosthetic Tool and the Sacred Flame Prosthetic Tool
Where to Find Lump of Grave Wax
- One can be found near the headless through the underwater cave(requires mibu breathing technique) near the Under-Shrine Valley idol in Sunken Vallley.
- Rare drop from the monks in Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo
- Drops rarely from the flute players in Fountainhead Palace
- Ashina Depths - dropped by the Mist Noble upon defeat.
- Fountainhead Palace - from entering the first house upon reaching the area, head outside to explore and you'll find 1x by an enemy on a broken wooden bridge before the lake.
- Fountainhead Palace - inside the house of the noble courtyard, you'll find a patrol of a noble and 2 masked warriors, take a right at the first intersection then a left and you'll arrive at a chamber with the item.
- Fountainhead Palace - from one of the Great carp Attendant's daughters located on the rooftops of a half-sunken building, dive under the building to pick locate and pick up 1x.
- Ashina Outskirts - after being set on fire, found at the base of one of the sniper towers near the Ogre.
- Very rare drop from Bell Ogre just before the Water Mill Sculptor Idol in the Ashina Depths. (Golden Vortex prosthetic tool essentially gives you a 'reroll' on the loot. (This test was done with both Temple Art Item Discovery latent skills "Virtuos" and "Most Virtuous Deed."))
- You get x2 for giving the Red Carp Eyes to Doujun in the abandoned dungeon
Lump of Grave Wax Notes & Tips
- Players can only carry a maximum of 99 for this material.