|Reward||Lump of Grave Wax|
Mist Noble is a Mini-Boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. This Complete Mist Noble Mini-Boss Guide gives you strategies on how to beat the Mist Noble easily, as well as tips, tricks and lore notes. Mini-Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named, and have 2 or more health bars. This means they require at least 2 Deathblows in order to kill, they are generally much more difficult than normal enemies (this mini-boss is an exception), and they drop some of the best loot in the game.
Mist Noble Location
Where to find Mist Noble in Sekiro?
- Hidden Forest: Found in the abandoned temple in the misty area just after the Hidden Forest idol. Can be accessed by the second floor, through a hole in the wall.
- This boss is not optional.
Mist Noble Rewards
What do you get from defeating Mist Noble in Sekiro?
- 1 x Lump of Grave Wax
- Dispels the mist in the area, opening up the road to Mibu Village.
- Once the mist in the area is dispersed, all of the ghosts in the area disperse as well.
- 3470 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
Mist Noble Notes & Tips
- It appears to be of the same species as The Mist Noble are encountered as normal enemies in the Fountainhead Palace, only wearing much nicer robes.
- The easiest mini-boss in the game to beat. His design became a joke among the fans.
Mist Noble Story & Lore
- They are called 淤加美 (okami) in Japanese, derived from one of the ancient spellings of Kuraokami, a dragon deity of rain and snow from Japanese mythology, born from the blood of the slain god Kagutsuchi. More modern spellings are a bit more obvious as to what the names supposed to mean: 龗 (okami) means "water dragon" and 闇龗 (kuraokami) means "dark water dragon." It's likely that the Divine Dragon (called the Sakura Dragon in Japanese) is inspired by Kuraokami.
Mist Noble Mini-Boss Guide Strategies
Sekiro Mist Noble Video Strategies
Sekiro Mist Noble Strategy Write-up
This Mini-Boss can be defeated in mere seconds using a Drop-Down Deathblow. As the boss attempts to stand after the plunge, just use normal attacks until it dies. It's more than likely you'll never see it do anything other than take hits from you.
Mist Noble Image Gallery