Holes in a rooftop
|Reward||Lump of Grave Wax|
Mist Noble is a Mini-Boss in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Mini-Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named, and have 2 or more health bars. This means they require at least 2 Deathblows in order to kill, they are generally much more difficult than normal enemies, and they drop some of the best loot in the game.
Mist Noble Location
- Hidden Forest: Found in the abandoned temple in the misty area just after the Hidden Forest idol. Can be accessed by the second floor, through a hole in the wall.
- This boss is not optional.
Mist Noble Rewards
- 1 x Lump of Grave Wax
- Dispels the mist in the area, opening up the road to Mibu Village.
- Once the mist in the area is dispersed, all of the ghosts in the area disperse as well.
Mist Noble Notes & Tips
- It appears to be of the same species as The Mist Noble are encountered as normal enemies in the Fountainhead Palace, only wearing much nicer robes.
Mist Noble Lore
- Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
- Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.
Mist Noble Strategies
This Mini-Boss can be defeated in mere seconds using a Drop-Down Deathblow. As the boss attempts to stand after the plunge, just use normal attacks until it dies. It's more than likely you'll never see it do anything other than take hits from you.
Mist Noble Image Gallery