|Spirit Emblem Cost||2|
Mist Raven is a Prosthetic Tool in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Mist Raven is an evasive tool useful for avoiding enemy attacks, giving Sekiro a chance to reposition.
How to use Mist Raven
- R2: Mist Stance. When attacked in this stance, instantly move in the direction chosen with L.
- This gives you a teleport of sorts through enemies, granting some invulnerability.
- This tool can be used for Lightning Reversal.
- This tool does not work against grab attacks.
- It costs 2 Spirit Emblems.
- Upgrades: Aged Feather Mist Raven, Great Feather Mist Raven
Where to find Mist Raven in Sekiro
- Hirata Estate - Bamboo Thicket Slope Idol
- You'll find the Mist Raven's Feathers inside a hidden temple. To access it, go up from the idol, grapple left and drop into a body of water. Swim past the bridge and then grapple to a branch. You'll pick up an item and can look right to slash through bamboo (there's 3x Spirit Emblem inside). Wall-jump up to the next clearing and you'll face an enemy that is defending the location.
Mist Raven Notes & Tips
- Provide the Mist Raven Feathers to the Sculptor for it to be converted into Mist Raven.
- These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Shinobi Prosthetic and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.