|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
These Tools, varying from the Loaded Shuriken to the Shinobi Firecracker, are equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and can be swapped out on the fly, allowing for creative and innovative solutions to the many exploratory challenges the player may face.
How to use Mountain Echo
- The lure/enrage effect of the whistle can now be delayed, triggering a few seconds after activation.
- Can be used to allow Sekiro to move to a better position prior to getting the attention of an enemy
Where to find Mountain Echo in Sekiro
Upgraded version of the Finger Whistle
- Prerequisites: Finger Whistle, Double Divine Abduction
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Mountain Echo Notes & TIps
- Leaves a silvery visual cue in the air prior to activation