|XP||NG: (76) 620
Nightjar Ninja（寄鷹衆, literally "the ones close to the hawks", figuratively "hawk-man"） is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Nightjar Ninja Location
Nightjar Ninja Rewards
- Regular version (shuriken, melee or kamikaze): 3694-4879 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
- Black-feathered version (with fire): 4083-6243 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
- Spirit version: 6696 XP without Kuro's Charm (NG+7)
- Scrap Magnetite
Nightjar Ninja Notes & Tips
- They can be challenging at first. You need to be super aggressive.
- A shuriken followed by a Chasing Slice is a good way to stay close to them when they attempt to create distance from the player.
- Most of the Nightjar after the first kite can be stealth killed.
- There is one Nightjar waiting underneath the window leading to the Upper Tower - Antechamber, if alerted to the player's presence it will attempt a kamikaze attack, dealing heavy (if not fatal) damage. The safest option is to ignore him and grapple towards the window.
- The different varieties of Nightjar appear to drop different amounts of Xp and Sen [needs updating]
- When they fall from their kites, they will whistle or emit a "WOOOOOOOO!" sound.
- It is possible to interrupt the Black-Feathered Nightjar from lighting their weapon on fire.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!