Nightjar Ninja（寄鷹衆，The crowd that are close to the eagle） is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Nightjar Ninja Location
Nightjar Ninja Rewards
- Rewards: ??
Nightjar Ninja Notes & Tips
- They can be challenging at first. You need to be super aggressive.
- A shuriken followed by a Chasing Slice is a good way to stay close to them when they attempt to create distance from the player.
- Most of the Nightjar after the first kite can be stealth killed.
- There is one Nightjar waiting underneath the window leading to the Upper Tower - Antechamber, if alerted to the player's presence it will attempt a kamikaze attack, dealing heavy (if not fatal) damage. The safest option is to ignore him and grapple towards the window.
- The different varieties of Nightjar appear to drop different amounts of Xp and Sen [needs updating]
- When they fall from their kites, they will whistle or emit a "WOOOOOOOO!" sound that will actually confuse players (which sometimes makes who ever is playing laugh).