Okami Warrior (Bow)(淤加美の武者-弓, Okami Warrior -Bow) is an enemy in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
Okami Warrior (Bow) Location
- Various places through the Fountainhead Palace
Okami Warrior (Bow) Rewards
Okami Warrior (Bow) Notes & Tips
- This variation of the Okami warriors is incredibly weaker than her fellow counterparts.
- Their first attack will usually have them shooting an arrow, and the timing can be odd due to how they can briefly float in the air for much longer than you might think
Okami Warrior (Bow) Story & Lore
- Okami, written as "淤加美 (okami)" in the Japanese version, is a dragon deity of water, rain and snow from Japanese mythology. According to Kojiki, the god was born from the blood of the slain god Kagutsuchi. The name can be alternatively written as "龗 (okami)" and "闇龗 (kuraokami)", which all hold the meaning of "dragon". It's likely that the Divine Dragon (called "桜竜/sakura-ryu" - Sakura Dragon in Japanese) is inspired by Kuraokami.
- The weapons and armors wore by Okami warriors heavily resemble those from Japan's Heian period. Similar to other enemies in the Fountainhead Palace, they pose a stylistic contrast to the Sengoku period the game's main events take palace.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!