Okinaga's Flame Vent
|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
Okinaga's Flame Vent is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Okinaga's Flame Vent
- R2: Release a burst of flame in front of you, dealing fire damage and building up the "burn" status effect on any enemies hit.
- Hold R2: Releases an explosion of flame in front of you, dealing increased fire/burn damage and propelling the user backwards.
- R2/Hold R2 + Hold R2 after initial blast: Releases a steady stream of fire which causes fire/burn damage to enemies hit. Consumes additional spirit emblems over time.
Where to find Okinaga's Flame Vent in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Flame Barrel.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Okinaga's Flame Vent Notes & TIps
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.