Okinaga's Flame Vent
|Spirit Emblem Cost||3|
Okinaga's Flame Vent is a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, equipped via the Prosthetic Arm and which can be used alongside the primary weapon, the Kusabimaru, in the other, biological, hand.
How to use Okinaga's Flame Vent
- R2: Release a burst of flame in front of you, dealing fire damage and building up the "burn" status effect on any enemies hit.
- Hold R2: Releases an explosion of flame in front of you, dealing increased fire/burn damage and propelling the user backwards.
- R2/Hold R2 + Hold R2 after initial blast: Releases a steady stream of fire which causes fire/burn damage to enemies hit. Consumes additional spirit emblems over time.
Where to find Okinaga's Flame Vent in Sekiro
- It's an upgrade of the Flame Barrel.
- Speak to the Sculptor located at the Dilapidated Temple to unlock a Prosthetic Tool Upgrade.
- Required Upgrade Materials:
Okinaga's Flame Vent Notes & Tips
- You do not lose access to the previous versions when you upgrade.
- The Prosthetic Tool Upgrades Tree is unlocked after obtaining the Mechanical Barrel.
Okinaga's Flame Vent Story & Lore
- Those with Red Eyes are dangerous, and filled with a rage that is difficult to control through the power of man alone. They do, however, fear the flame above all else. This loathing of flames is shared by the undead inhabitants of Mibu Village.
- Fear of flame is a recurring concept in FromSoftware titles and typically applies to Undead , Beasts , and Dark beings.