Pacifying Agent Usage
- Reduces Terror buildup and increases Terror Resistance time for a time
- The effect lasts for 30 seconds
- See Mottled Purple Gourd for a similar item
How to Find Pacifying Agent
- Abandoned Dungeon - 2x at From the Abandoned Dungeon Entrance Idol, go down and turn right to gather the items. Beware enemy ambush.
- Fujioka the Info Broker - Unlimited amount, for 100 sen.
- Sunken Valley Passage - From the area where the monkey is "praying" or guarding the snap seed, you'll find 1x next to the face of a fallen Buddha statue.
- Sunken Valley Passage - Can be looted next to a large cluster of monkeys.
- Abandoned Dungeon - A good place to farm it, as the zombie like enemies have a decent chance to drop it.
- Ashina Depths - 2x can be found beyond the Ashina Depths Idol before reaching the Bottomless Hole Idol in the Abandoned Dungeon.
- Mibu Village - 1 can be looted next to a villager wielding a lantern.
- Abandoned Dungeon - In the part of the Onward and Left of the abandoned dungeon, there would be the described grapple areas where it would describe the area where the item is.
- Abandoned Dungeon - From a room with an apparition mini-boss. On a plan nearby there's 1x Mibu Balloon of Soul. Backtrack a bit and drop down a ledge to get 1x Pacifying Agent.
- Abandoned Dungeon -From the Underground Waterway idol and this time go toward the water. Pick up 1x Scrap Iron and swim across the water until you see a boat and some items. The item will be among them.
- Abandoned Dungeon - Diving Loot of the area would have these items.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo - From the Ni-Oh gate and go left instead, you'll see 2x Mibu Possession Balloon to the left of the staircase ahead of the gate. Go up and stick to the left side to avoid the enemy cluster, and pick up 1x Pellet. From here grapple to a higher ledge and pick up 1x Pacifying Agent.
Pacifying Agent Notes & Tips
- Invaluable for the battles versus Terror Enemies such as the Headless. Due to its relatively short effect duration (30 seconds), it is best to first initiate the effect of a Sugar item (45 seconds), but using Divine Confetti (1 minute) afterwards is not a bad strategy too. After 30 seconds in a Terror battle, only use one item, that will be Pacifying Agent again. Hopefully, a Deathblow could be performed while these effects were still active. If not, prioritize on reapplying the Divine Blessing effect at the very least, and then the Calming effect
- Other notes...